Pacific Spirit Pilates provides a personal approach and programs designed for all ages and levels of fitness. We specialize in programs for the over 45 population. We offer Clinical Pilates for rehabilitation and posture and gait correction and Pilates for strength training.
We achieve what we feel is the best way to learn the practice of Pilates safely for the best possible results. We do this by appointment so please contact us to schedule your first visit. Please go to our programs page to learn about the different programs and packages we offer.
- Assessment 1:
- Evaluation: on Equipment and mat: 1 hour
- Assessment 2:
- Posture and Gait Analysis
- Assess muscle imbalances, posture and how you walk
- Manual assessment with Yvonne Bray
- Digital assessment with Dr. Jonathan Freeman
- You will receive a copy of your digital analysis and be able to see what we see
- Discuss any medical concerns and tests with Dr. Jonathan Freeman
- Choice of Sessions based on what is appropriate for your physical condition with a personalized program on equipment and mat
- All clients learn the Fundamentals of Pilates
- Because the recommended sessions are based on your physical condition, we discuss the various price options and available classes with you during your consultation.
- Please see our blog: What is Pilates?
- Integrated treatment plans with physiotherapy are optional services provided in the studio. Please check with your insurance plan regarding your coverage.
Sometimes it is helpful to combine professional services for the best possible results to expedite your recovery. We are connected to other excellent, professional services in South Granville and Kitsilano.
- We endeavour to help you progress from the treatment stage to exercise therapy to maintenance exercise and ultimately to self-management. If you don’t self-manage well, duet and group classes are a cost-effective way to to continue in your lifestyle change.